Malaysia is Your Gateway To Asean-Single Market!
Malaysia is one of the best place offers you a residency and do business with the Asean Economic Community (AEC) of more than 630 million market potential with GDP worth of USD 2.3 trillion. Malaysia with good infrastructure in place, it is able to support all your business needs with a reasonable cost. We offer both local and off shore entities set up to meet your investment objectives. The best entity for foreigners is to own a Labuan International Company, a perfect match for such businesses across border transactions with a low tax. Find out more, please click here!
Malaysia has signed Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPPA)! With this great news, TPPA will further allow Malaysian businesses and entities to tap into wider and new markets of 12 countries which accounted for 800 million populations with estimated GDP of 27.8 trillions ! With AEC and TPPA combined status, Malaysia is one of the rare countries who has such combined status and it well positioned to tap into more than three quarter of the world GDP which worth trillions. Malaysian SMEs are getting ready and foreigners are encouraged to use Malaysia as your business hub to tap into these huge potentials! Great opportunities will avail once TPPA kick in starting year 2018!
Welcoming Foreigners to Invest in Malaysia!
Starting a new journey of settling down in Malaysia can be overwhelming! There are many things you need to know and to consider carefully, especially if Malaysia is a completely foreign country to you. Not only do you need to find potential business opportunities to invest in and the various types of visa offered, you will also need to deal with these intricate issues that can get complicated with their own merits and compliance to consider. Find out the best options for your intend business available to you in order to meet your objective in Malaysia. The option you decide to take will affect your eligibility for trade licenses and your visa application with all relevant ministries of Immigration Department, Trade Consumerism, Local Town Councils, Company Registration, Tax Department, etc for your trade.
Questions That May Bother You When You Start Your Business in Malaysia!
♣ What is the best entity suitable to my nature of business?
♣ What is the right company structure with manageable paid up capital?
♣ What is the tax implication on my company structure?
♣ How do I manage local Malaysia nominees in a long run?
♣ Do I need other external entity to complete the Business Structure? Let Us Know Your Objectives in Malaysia, make the appointment with us today!
♣ If business license require local Malaysians to participate, how do I manage to secure my interest?
Begin with wrong step is costly! Especially for investment that are huge in amount and complex, good advise will help to minimise your risk.Seek expert advise for comprehensive advisory to implementation to secure your interest 100% be it local or international business set-up in Malaysia! Call us today for private consultation for USD 100 per 45 minutes for preliminary consultation.
Getting it Right the First Time!
It is important to get the first step right from day one, once you have made the decision to start a business in Malaysia. Doing it right from the beginning will help your renewal process go smoothly for all matters on your trade license, visa, taxation, etc., for the onward years.
At MalaysiaBizAdvisory, we act as your Independent Business Advisor providing services, which include complete peripheral support from incorporation, licensing, visa, accounting, tax including offering latest updates and advise on changes which may take place in various Governmental Departments which affect you and your business. Acting as your liason person to conduct due diligence, fact finding and negotiation, our goal is to assist in minimizing your investment risk to the lowest. With our expertise and experiences dealing with more than 60 different nationalities worldwide, our roles in business investment services is craved and dedicated only to foreigners, be it pure investor or businessman who like to start a business in Malaysia.
To start a business in Malaysia of your own niche, the following services available to you:
- Advising the best business entity suitable to your intend business foreigner, to meet your objective in Malaysia
- Recommending the right trade licences needed for your intended business
- Getting the right visa for you and your family
- Providing guidance on compliance on your accounting, audit, tax and secretarial matters, etc aligning with the various Governmental departments for your business and visa
- Assisting in setting up your office plus getting business operations up and running
Fact: Changes in various Ministries and Immigration are on-going without any notice! At MalaysiaBizAdvisory, we provide the latest, prompt information for clients to plan ahead and act swiftly to enable all compliance are met to align ensuring your business and visa not affected by the changes for your permanent presence in Malaysia is valid for onward renewable.
Over the past few months…..many changes have taken place for Malaysian Sdn Bhd Company set-up, some with and others without notice:
- 100% Foreign Ownership of businesses and services needed approval from Ministry of Consumerism and Domestic Trade
- DBKL town council waive letter of business license approval is needed for offices and inspection will be performed
- The number DP 10 Work Permit expatriates hiring based on evaluation of business growth, local staff hiring, corporate and renewal compliance
- Bankers do not open account for cheque signatories without a valid visa under its own company
- For key position of shareholder/director to apply DP10 work visa, the minimum shares to own is RM500,000
- Newly set-up Malaysian Sdn Bhd of no profile and transactions high chance of rejection of work permit
- High Risk countries is likely to have their office inspection before approval of any work permit by the Immigration Department
- Franchise businesses 100% foreign owned needed approval from Ministry of Consumerism and Domestic Trade
- Taxation documents of two full years of the expatriates needed to submit during their renewal of DP10 work visa
- Certain bankers completely ban the opening of company account of sanctions countries deems “high risk”
- Tourism Ticketing license is no longer applicable for 100% foreign owned company
Choosing between having a local Malaysia nominees or not, largely depends on the requirement of the nature of your business. If one not careful on the appointment, the following 4 complications may arise:
- All directors are required to sign company documents for the smallest changes, nominees do not turn up!
- Nominees’ credit score over time is not good, this will affect the health of the company
- Untraceable nominees will lead to unable to do compliance duty with the relevant Governmental Departments, that will cause penalties which is costly range from RM 2,000 onwards
- Dispute to claim of the Company’s authority and shares
At all times, the best option is to own 100% of your company in Malaysia unless it is a real partnership or businesses that required local participation. Check out Why Labuan Company 100% foreign ownership is popular among the foreigners!
Why Labuan International Company ?
- Ownership Secured!
- Majority Businesses-No Need Trade License!
- Lowest Set Up Cost!
- Low Tax and Flexible!
- No Personal Tax!
- 2 years’ Business Visa Available!
- Simple Compliance!
- Fast Processing, all within 45- 60 days!
Only 10 sectors required trade license approval for business or any capacity under Labuan International Company and we are ready to assist:
- Money Broker
- Capital Markets
- Fund Management
- Wealth Management
- International Commodity Trading
Under Labuan International, all other sectors need not required any licensing to trade.
Start Your Labuan International! Send us your enquiry today!
Malaysia Business Acquisition – Get the Right Investment Today!
We extend our special service to all our clients who are interested to diversify their investment in Malaysia public listed companies of various industries. The investment types can range from acquiring controlling stake of the company or as a minority stake depends on your investment size.
Many advantages of public listed companies investment includes:
* quick expansion for your current businesses into Malaysia in a big way!
* to raise fund from public
* for easy bank borrowing
Our comprehensive services business acquisition solutions make the deal easy and smooth which include:
- Market Intelligence Match
- Due Diligence
- Strategize the Deal and Negotiation
- Structure the Purchase
- Managing the Legal Purchase
Minimum investment starts from USD 10 million only! Make appointment with us today for private consultation.
Unsure which Entity You Should Own for Your Business in Malaysia?
It is common many foreigners do not know which is the right entity to own for their new business set up in Malaysia! Getting into the wrong entity not only expensive, it waste time and cumbersome to get out. Check out for more information on the most common entities owned by foreigners in Malaysia and what is the difference between them!
COMPANIES FORMATION RIGHT FOR YOU AND ADVISORY SERVICES AVAILABLE!
- Malaysian Sdn Bhd Company
- Labuan International Company
- Representative/Regional Office Status
- Foreign Branch Company
- Operational Head Quarter Status
- Multimedia Super Corridor status
Staying in Malaysia + Visa Options:
Various residency visa options available to you and family to reside in Malaysia!
# Business Visa via Labuan International Company
# Employment Visa via Malaysian Sdn Bhd
# Employment Visa via Regional/Representative Office
# Malaysia My Second Home Visa
The benefits of having residency visa are as follows:
• Easy travel in and out of Malaysia with a Multiple Entry Visa
• Undisrupted visits to Malaysia for business meetings and banking
• Ability to open personal bank account in Malaysia in Malaysian ringgit or foreign currencies
• Children can study in international schools
• Can stay in most parts of Malaysia and West Malaysia
• Options to have bank financing for property or car purchase
• Option to include parents to stay with you in Malaysia
Call us at +603 2181 2882 and we can assist you to select the right visa option for your profile. We provide full support on visa application including complete profiling and documentation with onward immigration support during your stay in Malaysia.
SUPPORT AND SERVICES JUST RIGHT FOR YOU!
Corporate Company Services for Foreigners:
- Corporate Governance Duties on Secretarial
- Preparation and Yearly Audit
- Tax Filing and Submission
- Accounting Books Keeping
- Licensing Compliance and Renewal
- Internal Re-Structuring of Directorship, Shareholders and Capital
- Opening On-Shore and Off-Shore Bank Account
- Bank Account Management
- Business Center Services
- Government Certification of Documents
Immigration Support Services and Advisory:
- Onward renewal of visa for you and family
- Transfer endorsement of Visa from old to new passport
- New Visa endorsement for lost passport
- New born child or Spouse Inclusion Application
- Parent Inclusion application
- Termination of visa in Immigration System
- Transfer Student Visa to Expatriate Visa
The above list inexhaustible as you proceed with your daily business in Malaysia! Do contact us for any special service you may need from time to time. Since 2001, we specialize only serving foreigners, nothing is too difficult for us. We do our best to assist in anyway we can, feel free to connect us anytime, anywhere!
Unsure where to begin? Unsure if any Malaysia opportunities suit you?
Fastest way to access Malaysia market through setting of your Representative or Regional Office! Hassle free without need to set up Malaysia company…easy and cheap!
Representative/Regional office allows all foreign based companies to have a presence in Malaysia for a minimum 2 to 3 years together with their expatriates to explore business opportunities in Malaysia. In short, it gives you an opportunity with “window of 2 to 3 years” to see if Malaysia is the right place for you stay and start business!
Advantages of having Representative/Regional Office approval:-
- Easy to qualify as long as your company (in your country) has been established for two years -simply using your profiles and documentations!
- Fast approval within 60 -75 days!
- Eligible to apply while you are still in your country. With approval obtained, then you and your family to come into Malaysia
- Save cost – no need to immediate set up a Malaysian Private Limited (Sdn Bhd) company
- You will be entitled to do survey and fact finding on business opportunities having the “window of 2 to 3 years” to see if Malaysia is the right place for your investment
- You and your dependents (spouse and children of under age 21) will be entitled to 2 years’ Expatriate Work visa. [Click for Complete Info!]