Advantages Registering Malaysia Labuan International Company
Own an International Company 100% in Malaysia complete with work visa for you and family – all within 60 days! Find out how we can guide you to cheaper form of registration, low cost maintenance and lowest tax regime in Malaysia!
Labuan (Malaysia), being one of the few off-shore financial centres in Asia, has attracted many multi-national businesses and entrepreneurs all over the world by using Malaysia as the hub for their international business. One obvious key advantage of the centre is the very attractive low tax regime. The Labuan International Company is the simplest form in Malaysia, where foreigners can owned 100%. Labuan is a”mid shore” jurisdiction allows trading activities for both local and international trades!
Advantages Registering Malaysia Labuan Company
Here is some keys point of attraction of owning a Labuan International Company:
- Incorporation of Labuan International Company can be 100% foreign owned, without local Malaysia partner!
- Paid-Up capital of the Company (minimum USD 1) is low!
- Labuan International Company can act as Investment Holding Company for property, assets and wealth management!
- Zero tax on Investment Holding Company structure!
- Labuan International Company for your International Trading Business!
- Yearly taxation on profit for Trading Company only 3% or pay flat fee of RM20,000!
- Labuan International Company is permissible to deal with local Malaysian businesses with tax rate of 24%!
- Simple structure only need one Director and one Shareholder, both position can be of the same person!
- Incorporation is fast, often complete within 7 days, can be done while you are in your home country!
- No Trade Licenses required for trading, e-commerce, import, export and consultancy businesses!
- No Sales & Service Tax and GST for your sales transaction!
- No Withholding Tax on Dividend, Interest, Management, Technical and Royalty fee!
- Corporate bank account and personal account can be opened anywhere in Malaysia in RM and in any other foreign currencies!
- Allows you to receive your sales in your preferred foreign currency ie USD, Euro, etc!
- Work visa is available to apply, right after the incorporation of Company!
- Expatriate work visa is 2-years’multiple-entry and it is renewable!
- Low company paid up capital of RM250,000 for 2 years’ work visa application!
- Low cost of set up office and residential address to engage in Labuan!
- Work visa application takes only about 90 days. After approval, expatriate fly in Malaysia to stamp visa!
- Spouse and children (below age 21) can join as dependent visa!
- Parents can be included on yearly renewable visa!
- Work visa holders can reside anywhere in Labuan and West Malaysia (where major cities Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor are located)!
- I am running an Internet Online business, unsure what type of set-up should I have to enjoy full benefits of work visa and tax
- I want to have 2 years’ work visa for myself and family fast, without much hassle
- I want to have a 100% foreign owned business in Malaysia for international business as importer, exporter, trading and consultancy
- My partners and I wish to have valid visa for multiple entry while performing our International businesses in Malaysia
- I want a business that allows me to trade in other currencies easily
- I want a tax efficient company to maximize my profile
- I want to have bank accounts in Malaysia under my company in Ringgit and other major foreign currencies solely under my control
- I want to have a corporate brokerage company account where I can trade stock market world wide
- I want to set a general trading company without industry license.
For More info, check out:
5 Simple Steps to Set up Labuan Company
Labuan International Company Tax Efficiency and Benefit
Ways to Maintain Labuan International Company
Difference Between Labuan International Company and Malaysian Sdn Bhd
Be part of the International Business Community, join Malaysia’s most premier Labuan International Business and Financial Centre [www.labuanibfc.com] today to enjoy full advantages registering Malaysia Labuan Company! It is a perfect gateway to International Business using Malaysia as the hub for your business dealings! To-date, Labuan International Business and Financial Centre serving more than 13,000 companies which includes 209 International Insurance Entities, 183 Foundations, 59 International Bankers, 50 International Commodity Trading Companies and 387 Leasing Companies!
CP Trust Co.Ltd (Trust License No LT0061) is our very own Trust company, licensed by Labuan Financial Services Authority for all Labuan entities formations and corporate services. CP Trust has two offices situated in Kuala Lumpur and Labuan. For your greater convenient, we serve you @ Kuala Lumpur office, within KLCC vicinity! For more info on our complete solutions on cross border international dealing and wealth management, please visit www.LabuanBusiness.com | www.LabuanCN.com |
Do you know Labuan Jurisdiction has one of the best wealth management vehicle prefect for your wealth succession? Labuan Private Foundation, it is only vehicle governs by Foundation Acts in Asia! Find out more.. www.LabuanWealth.com.
Please be informed not all profiles are eligible obtain successful registration and 2 years’ work visa under Labuan International Company’s structure. To get approvals successfully, we perform due-diligence, background check and document profiling to ensure all in order to meet your objectives, please feel free to drop us an enquiry form or call us at +603-2181 2882 for an appointment to find out more! We “simplify your business investment” in Malaysia.