Advantages Registering Malaysia Labuan International Company
Labuan (Malaysia), being one of the few off-shore financial centres in Asia, has attracted many multi-national businesses and entrepreneurs all over the world by using Malaysia as the hub for their international business. One obvious key advantage of the centre is the very attractive low tax regime. The Labuan International Company is the simplest form in Malaysia, where foreigners can owned 100%. Labuan is a mid shore jurisdiction allows trading activities for both local and international trades! Use Labuan Company to tap into 630 million market potential of Asean Economic Community and Malaysia market today!! [Read: Why Malaysia is a choice now?] Advantages Registering Malaysia Labuan Company
Here is some keys point of attraction of owning a Labuan Company:
- Incorporation of Labuan International Company can be 100% foreign owned, without local Malaysia partner!
- Paid-Up Capital of the Company(minimum USD 1) is low!
- Labuan International Company can act as Investment Holding Company for property, assets and wealth management!
- Labuan International Company for your International Trading Business!
- Simple structure only need one Director and one Shareholder, both position can be of the same person!
- Incorporation is fast, often complete within 14 days, can be done if you are not in Malaysia!
- No Trade Licenses required for trading, e-commerce, import, export and consultancy businesses!
- Corporate bank account and personal account can be opened anywhere in Malaysia in RM and in any other foreign currencies!
- Incorporation Company allows you to receive your sales in your preferred foreign currency ie USD or Euro, etc!
- No Sales & Service Tax and GST for your sales transaction!
- No Withholding Tax on Dividend, Interest, Management, Technical and Royalty fee!
- Yearly taxation on profit for Trading Company only 3% or pay flat fee of RM20,000!
- Zero tax on Investment Holding Company structure!
- Business Visa is available to apply, right after the incorporation of Company!
- Low company paid up capital of RM250,000 for work visa application!
- Business Visa application takes only about 45-60 days. After approval, expatriate fly in Malaysia to stamp visa!
- Low cost of set up office and residential address to engage in Labuan!
- Expatriate work visa is 2-years’multiple-entry and it is renewable!
- Spouse and children (below age 21) can join as dependent visa!
- Parents can be included on yearly renewable visa!
- Business Visa holders can reside anywhere in Labuan and West Malaysia (where major cities Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor are located)
Check with us if you encounter these scenario:
- I am running an Internet On Line business, unsure what type of set-up should I have to enjoy full benefits of work visa and tax
- I want to have 2 years’ work visa for myself and family fast, without much hassle
- I want to have a 100% foreign owned business in Malaysia for international business as importer, exporter, trading and consultancy
- My partners and I wish to have work permit while performing our International businesses in Malaysia
- I want a business that allows me to trade in other currencies easily
- I want a low company tax on my profit
- I want my children to study in International school under my work visa in Malaysia
- I want to have bank accounts in Malaysia under my company and personal solely under my control
- I want to have a corporate company account where I can trade stock market in other countries (Hong Kong or Singapore)
5 Simple Steps to Set up Labuan Company
Labuan International Company Tax Efficiency and Benefit
Ways to Maintain Labuan International Company
Difference Between Labuan International Company and Malaysian Sdn Bhd
Be part of the International Business Community, join Malaysia’s most premier Labuan International Business and Financial Centre [www.labuanibfc.com] today to enjoy full advantages registering Malaysia Labuan Company! It is a perfect gateway to International Business using Malaysia as the hub for your business dealings! To-date, Labuan International Business and Financial Centre serving more than 13,000 companies which includes 209 International Insurance Entities, 183 Foundations, 59 International Bankers, 50 International Commodity Trading Companies and 387 Leasing Companies!
CP Trust Co.Ltd (Trust License No LT0061) is our very own Trust company, licensed by Labuan Financial Services Authority for all Labuan entities formations and corporate services. CP Trust has two offices, in Kuala Lumpur and Labuan. For your convenient, we serve you @ Kuala Lumpur office, within KLCC vicinity! For more info on our Trust Company, please visit www.LabuanBusiness.com and www.LabuanCN.com.
Please be informed not all profiles are eligible obtain successful Registration and Business Visa under Labuan International Company’s structure. We provide the service of due-diligence, background check and document profiling to ensure your objectives are met, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603-2181 2882 to find out more! We “simplify your business investment” in Malaysia.