Business Investment Opportunities in Malaysia- Why MALAYSIA
1. Malaysia is a perfect place and it is well located within Asia Pacific and Asean for your business launch! A 630 million market with a combined GDP of USD 2.3 trillion for you to tap when Asean Economic Co-operation initiative takes off. The intention is to transform ASEAN into single market for more dynamic and competitive with full integration into the global economy. AEC is a platform for ASEAN countries to enjoy common trade, investment and production base as one market.
- Within Asia Pacific rim where Asia Pacific GDP growth is tremendous! The opportunities are limitless!
- Within Asean region, a place poised with positive economy of escalating growing!
2. Malaysia ranked 23rd country in the world as the most easiest and friendliness in doing business by World Bank!
3. Malaysia 2017 GDP set to growth estimated at 4.5%. Malaysia is a place of growth! A place of stability, affordable living with abundance of business investment opportunities in Malaysia! Malaysia welcomes foreigners! Begin your start-up in Malaysia, a perfect place to spring board of your business to the region!
Business Investment Opportunities in Malaysia – The Popular Investment!
Recently, many foreigners have performed most searches in the following areas:
- How to Start an International Business in Malaysia- 100% owned by you?
- How to Start Restaurant Business in Malaysia
- How to Start A Franchise Business in Malaysia
- How to Start Hotel Business in Malaysia
Once they identified the business activities intend to perform in Malaysia, the next step to get the right entity to meet your objective in Malaysia! Due to more efficient of business ownership and less stringent requirements of trade licenses, many foreigners now opt to register Labuan International Company which offer 4 unique propositions as follows:
- 100% control ownership in every aspect of the Company, this assure investment, without need of local Malaysian as partners!
- flexible in tax declaration based on yearly activities!
- flexible and permitted to deal with Malaysian companies with tax election option available!
- eligible to apply for 2 years’ renewable Work Visa for easy multiple entry into Malaysia and it is applicable for your family too!
However, if your business is to open restaurants, shops and retail outlets, you are required to set up Malaysian Sdn Bhd company as these businesses do require local town council licenses to operate. For 100% fully owned by foreigners, you do require additional permission of trade license from Ministry of Trade Consumerism. The time frame from incorporation to fully set-up the office/shops, complete with trade license and hiring of expatriate may take up approx. 6 to 9 months to complete.
Malaysia is a Growing Economy! Malaysia is a Place of Growth! 2017 GDP estimated to be 4.5%!
- High Gross National Savings – 35% of GNP
- Low Debt Service Ratio – 4.7% of exports of goods and services
- Low Unemployment Rate – 4.5%
- Inflation (CPI) – 3.2%
- Home to a variety of natural resources – oil, gas, tin, timber, palm oil and rubber
- Government Policies – Pro-business and responsive
- Pioneer Tax Status incentive and many other incentives to support locals and foreigners
- Liberal exchange control regime
- Intellectual property protection
- Well-developed economic and banking sector, including the Labuan International Financial Centre
- Legal and Accounting practice based on British System
- English is widely used in the business community
- Network of well maintained highways and railways throughout the country
- Well-equipped seaports and easy connectivity with variety of world-class as well as budget airlines
- High quality telecommunications network and services throughout the country
- Fully developed industrial parks – Free Trade Zones, Tech Parks and Multimedia Super Corridor
- Friendly and hospitable Malaysians with reasonable cost of living and comfortable living environments
- Excellent housing with good amenities with 5 stars’ condominiums and gated communities
- Excellent educational institutions from kindergarten to foreign world-class universities such as Monash University and University of Nottingham
- Excellent health care facilities with reasonable fees
Business Investment Opportunities in Malaysia – How Do I Get Started
To be efficient and hassle free, call on us for consultation on how we can assist you in setting up the right business in Malaysia to meet your objective in Malaysia! Our professional service will help you answer the following questions:
- What kind of business entity suitable for my business plan in Malaysia
- What kind of Market Research, Info and Due Diligence work that I need to perform lower my risk?
- Incorporating Malaysian Company Sdn Bhd – is it possible for a 100% foreign owned on the business activities I intend to?
- What kind of trade licenses I need for the nature of business that I intend to do?
- What kind of Expatriate Work Visa for myself and my employees?
- Setting Regional/Representative office– is it right for me?
- What are the businesses not permitted in Malaysia?
- What about setting an International Business Entity, is it suitable?
- What is the difference between International Business Entity and Local Malaysian Company?
MalaysiaBizAdvisory only deals with foreigners, not all rules and policies by Malaysia Government regulatory applicable and remain same all the time for foreigners. Check with us for the latest changes to meet your objectives in Malaysia by telling us your objective for business set up in Malaysia. We “Simplify Your Investment” in Malaysia!