Guide to Set Up Cryptocurrency Exchange in Malaysia
Blockchain technology is part of the Fintech Industry embraced and welcome by the Malaysia Government. The deployment, research development of blockchain technologies as well as cryptocurrencies exchange business has been slowly opening up. Although it is a new space, the growth has been encouraging with Malaysia Government liberalization approach to this new industry. It has been published in the local newspaper on April 5th 2018, cryptocurrencies are the third largest assets holding (21%) besides the real estate (44%) and gold (33%) by the Malay community. Guide to set up Cryptocurrency exchange in Malaysia is meant for foreigners who prefers a convenient hassle free and fast set up for their quick expansion into Malaysia market before the door is close to the foreign entity.
Explore with us if you are interested to expand your cryptocurrency exchange business with a legit set up fully compliant entity. We provide a total turnkey solution to set up a Compliant Cryptocurrency Exchange to operate in Malaysia permitted to perform exchange business of: Guide to Set Up Cryptocurrency Exchange in Malaysia
- Cryptocurrency to Cryptocurrency
- Fiat Currency to Cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency to Fiat Currency
Registered and fully compliant with Malaysia relevant authorities including Central Bank, Inland Revenue Board, local authorities to legalize the Cryptocurrency Exchange to operate in Malaysia with ready company incorporated, compliance management system with complete guidance in accordance to the local regulatory frameworks. The setting up of the Malaysia Cryptocurrency Exchange will meet the regulatory requirements and compliance reporting, Know-Your-Client, Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorism Financing and Proceeds of Unlawful Activities Act 2001 (AMLA) manuals, KYC Compliance and Human Resources regulation system set. Guide to Set Up Cryptocurrency Exchange in Malaysia
Our complete solution comes with six(6) months’ hand-holding set up include the followings:
- Complete guidance on the operation of the exchange in compliance with regulatory frame and various statistical and financial reporting formats including annual compliance with Inland Revenue and other Malaysia authorities.
- AMLA Manuals with Risk Mitigation and KYC system and other related operation manuals related to the compliant of the entity.
- Bank account set up in Ringgit, foreign currencies and compliance policies.
- Human Resource advisory and guidance to set up local team.
- Local offices set up throughout Malaysia.
- Advisory on local market accessibility and potential.
Malaysia Corporate Tax Rate:
Company with paid up capital not more than RM2.5 million, the corporate tax on net profit will be as follows:
On first RM500,000: 18%; Subsequent Balance: 24%
Company with paid up capital more than RM2.5 million: 24%
Approval Eligibility to Set Up Cryptocurrency Exchange Business in Malaysia
Initial due diligence required on the eligibility of Directors and Stakeholders to meet set up and compliance requirements for 100% foreign ownership and company structure. Approximate timeline for approval and set up : 1-2 months
Send us your enquiry today to explore your eligibility and our total solutions pack to meet your objectives! We simplify your cryptocurrency exchange business investment in Malaysia!