International Franchise Opportunity in Malaysia for Foreigners- The Potential
Malaysia government has laid an ambitious target for the franchise industry to contribute 9.4 percent to the gross domestic product by 2020 and to aim to make Malaysia emerges as a leading franchise hub in the region, with a firm footing in the Middle East markets to boot. To spur development in the Franchise industry, various program and schemes have been put in place.
The figures expect to be growing in the coming years as Malaysia franchise business is still infancy and many opportunities available. The objective of the Franchise Business blueprint is to create a vibrant market by positioning Malaysia as the franchise hub for South-East Asia and Middle East market.
International Franchise Opportunity in Malaysia- Prospect for foreigners!
Current prospects identified for the franchising sector in Malaysia for foreigners include:-
- Casual fast-food outlets and restaurants of exclusive concept
- Education and training products/programs for children and adult
- Services such as pharmacy, healthcare, nursing, and senior care
- Information technology development and training
- Services of accounting, taxation and etc
Start your International Franchise Opportunity in Malaysia- How Can We Help?
To establish a successful and profitable business to be able to stay competitive in along run, our service for foreigners include:
- Complete Market Survey and Research Information – understanding business potential, competitors, characteristics and prospects of target consumers, trends, laws & regulations, culture etc.
- International franchisees looking to operate in Malaysia must register with the Registrar of Franchise and obtain approval from the Ministry Domestic Trade, Cooperative and Consumerism. Our objective is to ensure proper registration, licensing, and other necessary approvals obtained especially for foreigners as more approvals are needed for a foreign entity.
- Advising the right entity for the Company formation and documentation profiling for all necessary applications for approvals on Franchise Registration, various trade license and expatriate work visa (if any).
Franchising in Malaysia is regulated by the Franchise Act 1998, under the supervision of Ministry Domestic Trade, Cooperative, and Consumerism.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more! Feel free to call us at +603-2181 2882. We simply “simplify your business investment” in Malaysia.