International Franchise Opportunity in Malaysia for Foreigners- The Potential
Malaysia government has lay an ambitious targets for the franchise industry to contribute 9.4 per cent to gross domestic product by 2020 and to aim making Malaysia emerges as a leading franchise hub in the region, with a firm footing in the Middle East markets to boot. To spur development in the Franchise industry, various program and schemes have been put in place. On Jan 10 last year, the National Franchise Development Blueprint (NFDB) 2012-2016 was launched to provide clear goals and strategic directions to propel the industry to “faster and sustainable growth”.
International franchise opportunity abound in Malaysia! The franchising industry in Malaysia is expected to have tremendous growth potential as it currently contributes only 5% of total retail sales in Malaysia compared to more than 40% in the US. The Malaysian government is one of the most franchise-friendly in the world, and there is currently a push by the Malaysian government to attract more international franchises into Malaysia, providing some unique and interesting opportunities. The growth has been 15% year on year since 2008!
International Franchise Opportunity in Malaysia- Prospect for foreigners!
Current prospects identified for franchising sector in Malaysia for foreigners include:-
- Casual fast-food outlets and restaurants of exclusive concept
- Education and training products/programs for children and adult
- Services such as pharmacy,healthcare,nursing and senior care
- Information technology development and training
- Services of accounting, taxation and etc
Start your International Franchise Opportunity in Malaysia- How Can We help?
To establish a success and profitable business to be able to stay competitive in along run, our service for foreigners include:
- Complete Market Survey and Research Information – understanding business potential, competitors, characteristics and prospects of target consumers, trends, laws & regulations, culture etc.
- International franchisees looking to operate in Malaysia must register with the Registrar of Franchise and obtain approval from the Ministry Domestic Trade, Cooperative and Consumerism. Our objective is to ensure proper registration, licensing, and other necessary approvals obtained especially for foreigners as more approvals are needed for a foreign entity.
- Advising the right entity for the Company formation and documentation profiling for all necessary applications for approvals on Franchise Registration, various trade license and expatriate work visa (if any).
Franchising in Malaysia is regulated by the Franchise Act 1998, under supervision of Ministry Domestic Trade, Cooperative and Consumerism.
Mail us at email@example.com to find out more! Feel free to call us at +603-2181 2882. We simply “simplify your business investment” in Malaysia.