Wholesale Retail Trade WRT License in Malaysia
MalaysiaBizAdvisory provides complete service to all foreigners in application of Wholesale Retail Trade WRT license in Malaysia. WRT is a business license applicable to foreign’s owned (non-resident) company only. A non-resident status company describes of the total share ownership of the company with more than 50% owned by foreigners. Our complete service includes putting the right profiling for your nature of business, business plan as well getting the correct company documentation. The Wholesale Retail Trade WRT license in Malaysia can be tedious, as it may involves other governmental departments such as the local town council. WRT license approving authority is the Ministry of Trade and Consumerism of Malaysia.
- Supervise to regulate foreign participation in the distributive trade sector in Malaysia;
- Ensure development is fair in the industry and increase local business development;
- Encourage modernisms and increase efficiency in the distribution trade sector;
- This license is a requirement before the local authorities issue licenses of business.
There are four types of WRT licenses, approval is renewable every 2 years and the category eligible to apply for the following businesses to operate in Malaysia:
1. Retail, Trading (Import and Export), Distributive Trades
2. Restaurant Wholesale Retail Trade WRT License in Malaysia
3. Franchise Business
4. Services and Consultancy
[Read: Which businesses not permitted by the WRT Ministry]
The WRT license approval is required by all the above-mentioned sectors by foreigners before they can apply for their work permit (DP10) for any expatriates (directors or shareholders or employees) in the Immigration Department. The company minimum paid up capital requirement for all categories of WRT license application is RM1 million, with company full set-up with valid tenancy agreement and phone line. For newly set-up company, you maybe able to submit with business plan and investment plan in Malaysia prior setting the office.
The processing time for approval : 1-2 months, may take longer if inspection of office is required. Wholesale Retail Trade WRT License in Malaysia
Consult us today on your company’s qualification for applying the Wholesale Retail Trade (WRT) license in Malaysia!
To apply for WRT License, please provide the following information for evaluation for successful approval!
Labuan International Company does not require WRT License! Registration is easy and hassle free, complete with 2 years’ Work Visa for you and family, all within 60 days!
With Labuan International Company, common trading businesses such as import, export, consultancy trades do not require any trade license. Corporate tax is very attractive at only 3% or pay flat fee RM 20,000 plus no GST, Sales and Service Tax in offshare . Labuan International Company can be 100% shares owned by foreigners, ideal for those with international trade and would like to reside in Malaysia. Is Labuan International Company right for you?
Our complete service for Labuan International Company includes:
- Registration of company- profiling, documentations, certification and name search
- Opening of corporate bank account, banker’s interview and cheque book application
- Profiling and submission for 2 years renewable work visa application and Dependent Visa for approval
- Assist in Immigration’s interview and final endorsement of visa for you and family in Labuan
- Guidance on how to meet the compliance required for maintaining your labuan company
[Ways to maintain your Labuan International Business]
Not all Labuan International Company cases can be approved, to ensure we are able to obtain necessary approvals from the authority, we need to perform due diligence process on your profile and business objectives in Malaysia. Once your case can be accepted, we will proceed to prepare Client’s Service Agreement clearly spell out the payment schedule and refund policies. Feel free to contact us at +603-2181 2882 for an appointment to evaluate your profile! Wholesale Retail Trade WRT License in Malaysia